This very beautiful house of 360m2 with a garden terrace of about 80m2 and a roof-top of 40 m2 in one of the most popular residential areas of Boulogne was built by the architect Raymond Fisher in 1927 (he was part of the group of the Charter of Rome with the architects Le Corbusier, Mallet-Stevens).
It is an ideal home for a family.
It consists of a ground floor of 100m2, a first and second floor of 100m2 and the top floor of 60m2, i.e. 4 levels:
- – on the ground floor of 100m2: an entrance, guest toilet, a large dining kitchen, all overlooking the garden-terrace
- – on the 1st floor of 100m2: a large living room, an office and a small kitchen
- – on the 2nd floor of 100m2: 4 bedrooms, including a master suite with its bathroom and a second bathroom
- – on the 3rd and last floor of 60m2: a large room with the terrace of about 40m2 all around, and a roof-top of 30m2 to be fitted out
- This house also has a very large cellar in the basement,
- 2 parking spaces in front of the house and the possibility of additional parking at approximately 250m.
- Schools, shops and transport are nearby. work is expected. The gas boiler is new, the roof is in good condition Work needed